Rs Trinity
Vote for us at - Runelocus, Gtop100, Xtremetop100 and MMorpgtoplist!
Rs Trinity
Vote for us at - Runelocus, Gtop100, Xtremetop100 and MMorpgtoplist!
Rs Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rs Trinity

The rest place for the fallen pkers of Rs Trinity

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download ClientDownload Client  Vote on Runelocus HereVote on Runelocus Here  DonateDonate  GuidesGuides  RulesRules  
Site Navigation
Client V2.0 Download
Donate
Forum
Highscores
Guides
Rules
Vote for Phat Isle Here!
Runescape Private Server RuneScape Private Server
Top 100 Runescape sites
Top 100 Runescape sitesTop 100 Runescape sites

NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Andy

NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS! Empty
PostSubject: NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS!   NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:05 am

Everyone, I want to stop seeing all of these staff applications! You think just because this server is small now that it will be easy to get staff. Well, our staff positions are full, and we'll notify you when they are back open... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Diablic

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS!   NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:51 am

If I can just say something.. You applied for admin when you were playing the server for no more than a week and only had 3 forums posts and one of which was a plagerised server making guide. Sorry to inform you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.8
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mr.8

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS!   NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:21 am

diablic , Andy made the best Admin apply ever ....

And hes doing exactly what he typed in there, so don't blame me or other staff to make andy admin before you guys
because we always talk on the hand of your apply.

If got a nice apply, then u get more chanse of getting it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstrinity.tk
dribull
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS!   NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Agtn is right, so please dont be angry. me and agtn agreed to have andy as admin to its no prob.

what we decide is nothing of other members business. just try to check out his apply and look at the other applys, then u will see clearly he got a much better 1.

So for now this topic is CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
http://thephatisle.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS!   NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO MORE STAFF APPLICATIONS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rs Trinity :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: