Rs Trinity
Vote for us at - Runelocus, Gtop100, Xtremetop100 and MMorpgtoplist!
Rs Trinity
Vote for us at - Runelocus, Gtop100, Xtremetop100 and MMorpgtoplist!
Rs Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rs Trinity

The rest place for the fallen pkers of Rs Trinity

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download ClientDownload Client  Vote on Runelocus HereVote on Runelocus Here  DonateDonate  GuidesGuides  RulesRules  
Site Navigation
Client V2.0 Download
Donate
Forum
Highscores
Guides
Rules
Vote for Phat Isle Here!
Runescape Private Server RuneScape Private Server
Top 100 Runescape sites
Top 100 Runescape sitesTop 100 Runescape sites

Ryan's Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Ryan's Admin Application   Ryan's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 pm

In Game Name: Ryan.

How long have you played on the server: Couple days.

Abilities: Can you code? can you edit servers? can you host? can u speak multiple languages? can u edit forums good? and Etc you get the point
I can't code very well but ok. I can edit some aswell. I Can Host. I can also speak Spanish and some German. I can edit forums.

Experience: whats your previous experience as Admin, have you played on any other servers and been admin? if u got proof this will help certanly, like pictures or a video. I've Been staff on many servers and have made my own. I Don't have pictures or video's of them. I was a moderater on 2speced for a bit. Name: Hummer.

Why Shall You get Admin: why shall you get admin? I Should get admin because I can help out a lot with the server either being In-game or Forums or anything.

What do you apply for: Forum Administrator or In game Administrator? I Applied because I want to be able to help out and get to know people.

Thanks for taking your time reading this Application Smile

Thanks, Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Mr.8
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mr.8

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Admin Application   Ryan's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 pm

hmm , good applyryan ill talk about it with Alix
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstrinity.tk
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Admin Application   Ryan's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:19 am

Thank You Smile.

Hope I can be more help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Admin Application   Ryan's Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rs Trinity :: Administrator Applications-
Jump to: