Rs Trinity
Vote for us at - Runelocus, Gtop100, Xtremetop100 and MMorpgtoplist!
Rs Trinity
Vote for us at - Runelocus, Gtop100, Xtremetop100 and MMorpgtoplist!
Rs Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rs Trinity

The rest place for the fallen pkers of Rs Trinity

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download ClientDownload Client  Vote on Runelocus HereVote on Runelocus Here  DonateDonate  GuidesGuides  RulesRules  
Site Navigation
Client V2.0 Download
Donate
Forum
Highscores
Guides
Rules
Vote for Phat Isle Here!
Runescape Private Server RuneScape Private Server
Top 100 Runescape sites
Top 100 Runescape sitesTop 100 Runescape sites

money making at level 3 :)

Go down 
+2
Mr.8
mudy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mudy

money making at level 3 :) Empty
PostSubject: money making at level 3 :)   money making at level 3 :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:42 pm

not this is the way i made money at level 3

How to make money #1"wood cutting":
If you are thinking "how do i buy a bronze axe without any money?????" Heres the main thing to do. Sell both your wooden shield and bronze sword and buy a bronze axe at the general store in lumbridge, then go cut trees right outside and keep selling your logs at the general store 15-30 wc theres oak trees behinde lumbridge general store so do the same thing with oak trees like you did with the reguler logs. 30-50 wc wood cut willow logs at draynor village typeing ::switch and clicking on draynor teleport 50-60 wc go to camelot using camelot castle teleport(normal spell book) and keep cutting maples untill 60 wc
now 60-75wc(heres where you make the money) Stay at camelot because yew logs are south from the bank now cut the yew logs they sell for about 500-1k each log after 75 wc it's going to take awhile to bank your logs directly south west from the yew logs is "Magic trees" they sell for 1k-10k each log now you'll still be at lvl 3 but with that money you'll be able to buy gear and LEVEL UP!

#2"thieving":Thieving will give you fast but low money each pickpocket lvl1-7 pickpocket men you will get money by the time you get to lvl 7 you should have 5-10k Gp(gold pennies) lvl 7-40(this is a big challeng...)Pickpocket farmers untill 40 thieving at the end of it you should have 100k-500k gp

#3"combat":Monsters drop tons and tons of items for example. Men drop coins and jewelery. Guards drop all runes. Now you'll need a good combat lvl to kill guards atleast 15-20 good armour/weapon.

Thats it. I really hope this helps any new members of runekeep. Bye!

--------------------

mudy
Back to top Go down
Mr.8
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mr.8

PostSubject: Re: money making at level 3 :)   money making at level 3 :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:26 am

Mudy this is a very good guide and helpfull

would rep++ if could Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstrinity.tk
dribull
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: money making at level 3 :)   money making at level 3 :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Nice Guide.
This will probably help new players Very Happy

Good Job
Back to top Go down
http://thephatisle.tk
Beta

PostSubject: .   money making at level 3 :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:08 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Wooshaawooot
Wooshaawooot

PostSubject: Re: money making at level 3 :)   money making at level 3 :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Awesome Guide looks like u did put much work on it!

king
Back to top Go down
Sam

PostSubject: Re: money making at level 3 :)   money making at level 3 :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:59 pm

mudy wrote:

#3"combat":Monsters drop tons and tons of items for example. Men drop coins and jewelery. Guards drop all runes. Now you'll need a good combat lvl to kill guards atleast 15-20 good armour/weapon.

Thats it. I really hope this helps any new members of runekeep. Bye!

--------------------

mudy

May i quote that this is a guide for "making money at level 3" If you get money through drops then you will level up.

Good guide tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: money making at level 3 :)   money making at level 3 :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

money making at level 3 :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rs Trinity :: Guide's-
Jump to: